We help you navigate the demanding public institutional environment and the social and political ecosystem, building strong relationships and alliances to further your goals.
We put our knowledge and experience at the service of your organisation so you can include public affairs in your business strategy.
UNDERSTANDING THE CONTEXT
We analyse the non-market environment, stakeholders and relevant trends to identify the economic, social and political context of your organisation.
- Political intelligence reports
- Policy and regulatory foresight reports
- Stakeholder maps
- Monitoring political and social trends
Development of the purpose of the organisation or leader, specific positioning and construction of your organisation’s own discourse in order to reach the desired audiences.
- Positioning of Managers and Organisations
- Narrative and discourse
- Developing Arguments
- Institutional communication
HAVING AN IMPACT
Definition of actions aimed at achieving specific institutional objectives and defending the organisation’s interests.
- Corporate diplomacy
- Institutional Relations Strategy
- Lobbying and advocacy
- Representation of interests
- Impact and sustainability strategies